How to give myself more energy? (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lately I've been extremely tired. I think some of it is due to the fact that my sleeping schedule is off. I stay up late and wake up late. Coffee seems to make me even more tired after some hours pass by. Tea is not helping at all. Any tips (besides fixing my sleeping habits)? Should I take some B12 and eat fruit? I don't have any bananas atm unfortunately, but I do have oranges and apples. Feeling like a psycho zombie.... maybe I should dance again.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
How many hours are you sleeping a day?
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
um maybe like 5
That's certainly a big factor.

If I only get about 5-6 hours of sleep, I tend to take a 2 hour nap at some point during the day. Trust me, it helps a lot.
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That's certainly a big factor.

If I only get about 5-6 hours of sleep, I tend to take a 2 hour nap at some point during the day. Trust me, it helps a lot.
:sanapray:
Naps always make me more tired :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: milk and OnlyCalB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
eat better
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I feel the same so I can’t really help :reallysadcat: But I tried to go for walks in the morning and it seemed to help a little, bcs too much inactivity can also make me tired
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That's certainly a big factor.

If I only get about 5-6 hours of sleep, I tend to take a 2 hour nap at some point during the day. Trust me, it helps a lot.
:sanapray:
but when i take naps, it makes my sleeping schedule be more off than it already was :/ like lets say i wake up at 10am, and then take a nap at like 2-3 pm. i will wake up a few hours later but my body will think it's morning when it's really evening.... does that make sense?

eat better
how dare you call me out like that? its holiday season okay i just had lots of bad food :nekosweat:

I know you don't want to hear this but the only cure is to sleep more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread