- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I thought they were a girl tooWhere are you all getting “acts like a dude from” though? Am I the only one who actually assumed Mango was a girl.
I remember when it was Seulgi tho. Get on my level Mango; I still have my first dp since I joined KPS.Acts like a dude smh
and im never changing this dp!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
of course! <3333so cute
you should make a bulletproof as well![]()
it's by @Jimimis lolWhere are you all getting “acts like a dude from” though? Am I the only one who actually assumed Mango was a girl.
I was inspired by my wifeActs like a dude smh
and im never changing this dp!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Oh, it makes sense now.it's by @Jimimis lol
my wife always though mango was a dude lmfaooOh, it makes sense now.![]()
This dp is lifeActs like a dude smh
and im never changing this dp!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
refer above comment"acts like a dude"?![]()
Yes the taste!!!This dp is life
No one better criticize it
I diagnose your wife with clc deprivation syndrome. The symptoms are all there from what you’ve just told me. Treatment includes streaming Where are you and she should be cured.my wife always though mango was a dude lmfaoo
I’d rather get sick and dieI diagnose your wife with clc deprivation syndrome. The symptoms are all there from what you’ve just told me. Treatment includes streaming Where are you and she should be cured.![]()