- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
oh yes, she was forced into marriage by @Keynam“Forced into marriage” lmao
These are low key kinda helping me know users a little bit better, lol.
I see you’re also a matchmaker.oh yes, she was forced into marriage by @Keynam
I was their the entire time
I made it possible lollll
I see you’re also a matchmaker.I put @itzybitzyblink and @Hera together, and I think they're happy together? Maybe? XD
XD You should’ve stayed a single lady like me!~
I'm not happy in my own marriage![]()
I mean at least we don't wanna murder each other so that's goodI see you’re also a matchmaker.I put @itzybitzyblink and @Hera together, and I think they're happy together? Maybe? XD
so... successful relationship? idk I'll take it.I mean at least we don't wanna murder each other so that's good
![]()
Easyoh yes, she was forced into marriage by @Keynam
I was their the entire time
I made it possible lollll
I was. I regret.wait what, @mysteric u were forced into marriage lmaooo