How to make people seem nicer to you? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What small gesture makes you think “this person isn’t half bad”? For me it’s offering me watermelon. My moms friend did that and I went from “meh, no likely” to “maybe she’s not as bad as I thought”? :susPepe:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
is it only watermelon? so, if they offered you an apple, you'd still think they're half bad?? :nekosweat:
Apple yes. Maybe cantaloupe would be good too. It depends on the fruit :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kimsguardian
D

Deleted member 74

it takes a lot for me to budge from my initial opinion and I don't trust easily, especially if I found you offputting, bad perspectives on things or rude I can be civil and nice but that's as far as it gets :")
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread