I have learned so much in 30 seconds, 10/10
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 23 March 2021 #1 I have learned so much in 30 seconds, 10/10 Reactions: Willow, Lovely_Cornchips and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 23 March 2021 #2 Best painting ever!! Reactions: Tickita and Willow
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 23 March 2021 #3 I want to take that cat and just rip it off of the page it's so cute. Reactions: Tickita and Willow