How to relieve stress (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Depends if it's just general stress then I usually relax doing something I enjoy and that will do it.

If the stress is from a specific place though then I will either resolve it if I can do something or just do what I can and not focus on what I can't.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I usually think

"Ok... this matter is that important to make me stressed now?
Will it make me stressed for months?
Will it make me stressed for years? Decades? My whole life?"

So, yeah, nothing is worth being stressed that much unless I was John Connor, so that makes me more relaxed :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I take a long shower, or listen to relaxing music, or distract myself with stuff I like.

Also I imagine how I'll be doing say a month from now, a year from now. And I realize I'll still be living my normal life while whatever stressful situation is bothering me rn will probably be over. That helps me calm down a bit.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just do or watch something I know will calm me down, something I really enjoy.

Recently it has been quite stressful for me so I decided to watch SKINS again since that is one of the shows that always make me distress.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Heavy metal. Specifically black or death on repeat. Works for me in a pinch.
Secondary options

Yoga
Gardening
Reading
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have just the solution...



But in all seriousness, just do whatever you did last time and keep doing it c: If you can think of anything to add, do that too.
I think I do have an idea what triggered it again
I was in the same setting watching the same show as I did once things were pretty bad for me
So my own foolishness
Thank you for the advice :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread