- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Pls help me, I'm gonna work a whole year with a cute guy starting Monday, I've been at that place twice so far, once a testing day and now today to help out during a "summer event". But I just can't seem to start talking to him at all, and I don't want the whole year to have this awkward silence around 
I already feel bad for not saying bye to him these 2 times but he was talking to someone else both times so I didn't want to interrupt, even for a short thing like "Bye".
@mirella @goyo @Darkyoda47 @DimashVirus @Baechu @bulletproof @notthatmarko @RainbowDevil @Peach
help me out confident people
I already feel bad for not saying bye to him these 2 times but he was talking to someone else both times so I didn't want to interrupt, even for a short thing like "Bye".
@mirella @goyo @Darkyoda47 @DimashVirus @Baechu @bulletproof @notthatmarko @RainbowDevil @Peach
help me out confident people