How was everybody's thanksgiving? (1 Viewer)

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Mine was crazzyyyyy I fell off Juniper (My cousins horse) and bruised my ribs and my spine I'm fine tho I didn't have to go to the hospital it wasn't internal bruising lmao it just hurts a lot also I found out I like green bean casserole it's so goodddddd:junweary:
 
Last edited:

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Wait it was thanksgiving
5957722D-A429-4D5F-B337-14576A6FFDF9.jpeg

Nah srsly mine was just a normal Thursday:wimwim: I had carbona for dinner I guess
I hope you’re okay now dear xoxo
Yeah I'm fine it just hurts also um what's that(the letters in bold I mean)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Oh, ouch! I hope you're okay!

My Thanksgiving was just okay. I just had dinner with my immediate family, lol, nothing too fancy. Most my family lives far away or in different countries so we don't do much for holidays like this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My mom and I just played a few board games and had a yummy dinner. :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,815
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It was just okay for me, too. I was sick all week, which meant I couldn't see my parents like I'd planned - but that's okay, because they brought me leftovers the next day!
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread