- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 14,892
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
mine was chillyIt was alright but it was WAY too hot
ouu what did u dress up asIt was nice, I dressed up and handed out candy to trick or treaters
cuteeee btw love the winx clubIt was great. We hosted a dinner party and invited some friends. I was dressed as Taylor Swift and my husband was Travis Kelce.
Jealous bc I was suffocating in my suit headmine was chilly
An angelouu what did u dress up as
You don't need to dress up to be an Angel, you always are oneAn angel
Thank youYou don't need to dress up to be an Angel, you always are one![]()