How was your day today? ^~^ (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
58
Reactions Received
179
Location
My ass
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I stayed up super late listening to the yyxy and OT12 Loona Studio streams, so I just woke up a little while ago. I guess waking up at 7pm is interesting... How was your day?
pretty meh because i'm sick but also okay because I exchanged dog memes with a guy for a solid hour
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I stayed up super late listening to the yyxy and OT12 Loona Studio streams, so I just woke up a little while ago. I guess waking up at 7pm is interesting... How was your day?
I still haven't listened to the whole thing but everything sounded great.
:pepecry2:
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
pretty meh because i'm sick but also okay because I exchanged dog memes with a guy for a solid hour
Hope you feel better! Tea with ginger and honey works wonders, as do doggo memes.

I still haven't listened to the whole thing but everything sounded great.
:pepecry2:
It was amazing tbh. Jinsoul especially blew me away with her singing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hope you feel better! Tea with ginger and honey works wonders, as do doggo memes.


It was amazing tbh. Jinsoul especially blew me away with her singing.
Yes, Jinsoul went off. Lippie with dark hair surprised me as well and what can I say about Chuu, adorable as always.
:llama_lovely:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I basically did nothing and if it wasn't for the fact that I have tutoring in a few hours, I would continue to do nothing. I kind of want to cancel but I feel bad.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It was amazing, I had a great nap earlier and that makes any day better for me lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread