How was your day? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
My day was meh. Got some stupid/bad news about something and my mama dog attacked one of her puppies, so I had to be a nurse today. Pup's mostly fine, just...a lil' tender -_-;

I'm ti'ed.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My day was meh. Got some stupid/bad news about something and my mama dog attacked one of her puppies, so I had to be a nurse today. Pup's mostly fine, just...a lil' tender -_-;

I'm ti'ed.
Aww I hope things get better :pepecry2:
 
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
lazy sunday. woke up late. took a shower. played some league. drank some wine. ate some salad. watched the news. posted on kps.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Mine was meh because I had the sleeps again :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread