How was your day? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
The day just started. I woke up an hour ago and I’m on my way to work. Hopefully I’ll survive through the day:nosejoo:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It was alright. I had trouble falling asleep last night, and then I woke up from a nightmare after only a few hours. Luckily, @Joy had also woken up early, so we were able to be together for a few hours before trying to sleep again.

Unfortunately, I couldn't fall asleep again, but I was fairly productive, which is a plus. I spent more time chatting with @Joy before going to track practice, where it was a little too hot but still good. And then the rest of the evening, it's been back to being with @Joy, which always makes my day so much better.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'll be honest... I just woke up an hour ago, but I've been having really bad dreams that leave a bitter taste in my mouth and shake me up, so I feel like my days are ruined before they even begin... >_<
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Tir and ripiasuju
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I'll be honest... I just woke up an hour ago, but I've been having really bad dreams that leave a bitter taste in my mouth and shake me up, so I feel like my days are ruined before they even begin... >_<
That's terrible omg. You try your best to fight through your day and achieve that proud achieving feeling at the end. Damn dreams smh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and Tir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread