How well do you know Star Wars? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

I got a 5 :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
A lot of lucky hits here. I used to know Star Wars very well before the prequels. Not so well the prequels, and I'm basically ignorant about the Disney time.

1591736093378.png
That's because you're a master my friend, I only got 8
IMG_20200611_200122_133.JPG
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,969
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
PSX_20200612_184541.jpg

10/12 for me. Some guesses n i read the new Marvel Star Wars comics Poe Dameron, which i think had 1 answer. I also read a few new star wars novels but dont think they helped with answers.
I guess i been a star wars nerd for over 40 yrs now, since the first movie n i also had the novelisation somewhere before.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread