How would you describe me, to somebody who doesn't know me (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Just curious.

Lets say that one of your friends for some reason is joining this site. You are looking at the different sections and different users and this friend points at my DP.
Who is this?
What are they like?
Are you friends with them?

What do you reply?
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'd tell them you're a person I'm not that close with, but I want to be closer with, that you're funny and creative person behind the idea of a kps family tree :nekolove:
Also, if I remember it right, you know how to cook? :zoomeyes: Not sure if that's important to tell them tho LOL :")
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'd tell them you're a person I'm not that close with, but I want to be closer with, that you're funny and creative editor of kps family tree :nekolove:
Also, if I remember it right, you know how to cook? :zoomeyes: Not sure if that's important to tell them tho LOL :")
I can KINDA cook, I am not anything special with my skills in it though!
if you wanna talk I am always open for it! just send a message!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The person who much be kink-shamed at every occasion :pandanoreaction:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Don't trust the user hiding behind KPS furniture. That's Maruif they're all cute and fluffy but that's deceit. So long as don't make them angry and remember never feed them after midnight and you'll be fine.


I get weird thoughts after midnight, that is true!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
The person who much be kink-shamed at every occasion :pandanoreaction:
You haven't seen nothing yet! You have seen that tamest of my kinky thoughts only, toned down to not shock you plebians too bad! You do NOT want me to unleash my actual thoughts and fantasies!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
You haven't seen nothing yet! You have seen that tamest of my kinky thoughts only, toned down to not shock you plebians too bad! You do NOT want me to unleash my actual thoughts and fantasies!
Which is why we must shame you :pandanoreaction:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,398
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd tell them you're crazy and adorable and talented and funny

And then I'd tell them that if you make an 18+ thread they should assume the worst
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
one of the best and kinky
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
And then I'd tell them that if you make an 18+ thread they should assume the worst
If I had a euro for every time a new user wondered into my thread and got traumatized.... I'd be a rich girl.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
You're funny, bubbly and always make me smile. You're not afraid to tell anyone about your opinions and you can be a tad bit too 18+ sometimes :jenniesmug:

I would tell them that maru is someone they have to befriend or they're missing out :nekolove:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I'd say you are quite the little perverted minx who likes your male idols in drag, who likes your female idols dominating you in BDSM and if possible, would love all of your favourite idols together with you in one bed and focusing just on you.

Other than that, I would say you are extremely sweet and a very likable person and it's great to talk to you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread