How would you describe my taste in music? (2 Viewers)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Varied? It goes from the colorful and light to the heavy and dark. That's only thinking on your weeb(*) side. Your teaboo side is still a mystery to me.


(*) I've been a little uncertain on the usage of that word since I've gotten the impression people think on a hardcore anime fan rather than on someone who likes Japan when they hear it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki and Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Varied? It goes from the colorful and light to the heavy and dark. That's only thinking on your weeb(*) side. Your teaboo side is still a mystery to me.


(*) I've been a little uncertain on the usage of that word since I've gotten the impression people think on a hardcore anime fan rather than on someone who likes Japan when they hear it.
True :maheart:
I can show you my current obsessions if you want. The British ones, maybe that would help to clear that mystery
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I feel like you enjoy a variety of things, from different genres to the time the music was released. A good mix of old and new, and also a nice combo of light and pop music, maybe throw in a little bit of rock possibly?
:susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I feel like you enjoy a variety of things, from different genres to the time the music was released. A good mix of old and new, and also a nice combo of light and pop music, maybe throw in a little bit of rock possibly?
:susPepe:
I am dying for guitar 🎸 :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Amazing taste! You listen to TALENT!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread