how would you feel if someone lied about their age (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I would be quite upset if someone were to lie to me about their age. More so over the fact that I value honesty and that right, there is a red flag that I cannot trust that person. It also depends on how long I've been talking to that person and where we stand in our relationship. If it was for a short period then I would cut ties then and there but if we had been talking let's say for a month then I'll still be hurt but I'll forgive them because maybe they had their reasons to do so.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread