how would you feel..? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. if you, your life, your romantic relationship and all that.. ended up being similar to your parents'? would you be okay with that? or is it your worst nightmare?

I've come to visit my parents in this place and house I hate, filled with only bad memories... after a year of not seeing them.... and now I'm listening to them fight pretty badly, I think my mother is crying and they're both cursing .... I'd really rather just die than live like them, so I'm very afraid that's how things will turn out.. there's a lot I could say but yeah, it's just horrible :/

 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
No..that would be severely depressing for me honestly as I've tried my best not to be like either of my parents.. ..

Id rather not self sabotage, play mind games, project my issue on to my kids, neglect and abuse them, as well as soffocate and imprison them, hold hatred for people, been in and out of hospital, blame other people for my decisions, constantly lie or play victim...amongst other things they are or have done with their lives.
I would probably kill myself again if that happened.. As harsh as it sounds its something I spent a life time of trying not to fall into their cycles of behaviour.

As for being alone or being married... I would perfer to be alone that suits me well, my dads marriage seems fine 15 plus years I think, as for my mother she hated being alone but she self sabotaged and played to many games with the them men that actually wanted to be there for her and her children.. And let the bad ones fuck up her head..
which is the opposite to me, I've always been comfortable and somewhat happy to be alone although I don't refuse opportunities to be in a relationship if it occurs and I feel I want to At that time. Of course...or else I wouldnt have fell in love twice with amazing honest people and had a beautiful kid.
 
Last edited:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My mom is single so I don't know what it's like to have married parents. However I can understand why having dysfunctional parents would make you scared for your relationship to end up like them. Thankfully in many cases you can hopefully learn from their mistakes so that you and your significant other can be happy and respect each other.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I feel like my life is turning out like my mum's but without the kids and the husband which is kind of depressing to be honest. I had a break down about six years ago where I developed pretty severe Agoraphobia and now I barely leave my house. My mum doesn't really have the mental health problems that I have but she was a full time carer to me ever since I was born because I have cerebral palsy and although she leaves the house to go food shopping and stuff she doesn't really have any sort of social life outside of our family and my dad is the same. I think in a way our life styles are all very similar, mine is just a little more extreme because of my mental health.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well I would be happy tbh. my mom and stepdad have a wonderful relationship and it’s so healthy and special. it truly is a good blueprint
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread