- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
uhhh really?10/10 it's perfect.
I will think about itI think your badges and the pic in your sig go well together. Maybe have more color-variety in your list of groups. I really like your DP, but I don't think it matches with the rest of your aesthetic TT
It is so true 😭 I wish I could have some MIGMA SHELTER badges lol 😂The sig goes pretty well with your groups, can't say the same for the badges tho. Similarly to me, tho finding badges and having enough points is hard![]()
MIGMA SHELTER !!!!!Ohhhhh, that's so good!![]()
wanted to make a gradient but idk how you do thatit looks nice
I use this website for thatwanted to make a gradient but idk how you do that
I must be stupid, idk how to include it :((I use this website for that
you gotta paste it on the bb codeI must be stupid, idk how to include it :((
Yes but where 😩you gotta paste it on the bb code
what to you mean where? you gotta paste it next to the fullscreen buttonYes but where 😩