- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
If I were hot and a good dancer then yeah. But I'm neither of those so noLexie chan WAP cover incoming?![]()
Everyone looks hot doing the WAPIf I were hot and a good dancer then yeah. But I'm neither of those so no![]()
Well that would make me hot then anticipate my god awful WAP coverEveryone looks hot doing the WAP
I mean I couldn't do it coz I'd tear my groin but Lexie chan fighting![]()
Yass can't wait to stream religiouslyWell that would make me hot then anticipate my god awful WAP cover![]()
I might hurt myself in the process but I'm glad to have your supportYass can't wait to stream religiously![]()
Small price to pay for the views and likes from me and my altsI might hurt myself in the process but I'm glad to have your support![]()
Make sure to give me more views than everyone's favorite oppars because I deserve itSmall price to pay for the views and likes from me and my alts![]()
You can be my oppar instead, I stanMake sure to give me more views than everyone's favorite oppars because I deserve it![]()
Omg yes of course I'll be your opparYou can be my oppar instead, I stan![]()
And I'll be your creepy sasaengOmg yes of course I'll be your oppar![]()
Wait noAnd I'll be your creepy sasaeng![]()
Okay fineDo you wanna be oppar or not![]()
We have a dealOkay fine
Just don't bother me when I'm playing Animal Crossing or showering![]()
Omg a sasaeng who respects my privacy. Other sasaengs could neverWe have a deal
And sure, I'll respect your privacy ig![]()
Yes just don't take too long, it gets uncomfortable in the bushes outsideOmg a sasaeng who respects my privacy. Other sasaengs could never![]()