How you know you've grown up with technology (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
When you erase something you dont want to and you immediately think ctrl z even though its a whiteboard not a computer :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Did you really? :haylul: That's a good one.

When you blandly say ell-oh-ell in response to a funny (to them) story someone is relaying to you.

When you don't know someone's phone number because it's programmed in your phone :irenecrazy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg vik :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: jasque and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Did you really? :haylul: That's a good one.

When you blandly say ell-oh-ell in response to a funny (to them) story someone is relaying to you.

When you don't know someone's phone number because it's programmed in your phone :irenecrazy:
Yeah there was a good second where I tried to remember what command to use to bring it back and then realized that its not a computer :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
when you have jimin's soundcloud link memorized
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I've tried that same thing in class with students and it never works.
One day though I might be successful lol (still have hope)

I hate technology but also like it.
I definitely see myself hating it more as time goes on.

It's just people have become so reliant on its wares, they don't know anything else without it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I didn’t grow up with technology as such, but a while ago I tried to zoom in on a picture before realising I was looking at a catalogue...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread