how....... (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
do you post usually?
like
what kind of threads do you make
what kind of threads do you usually post in
do you reply to those who quote you or reply to your threads a lot
are you one of those despicable wall people who just sit around posting but not really
pretty much how much do you think about and what do you think about your posting tendencies
:joysip::joysip::joysip:
@infire707 @la_mort_pour_vous @Skinnny @Vikki @emanresu @Joy @BaiPinTing @kodoku @Ireneisbaee @goyo @deadstar @itzybitzyblink @Keynam @kuroyuri @crybaby​
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
do you post usually? I guess so

what kind of threads do you make
Jisoo appreciation threads those too rarely
what kind of threads do you usually post in
Threads asking me what kinds of threads I post in :sanapray:
do you reply to those who quote you or reply to your threads a lot
Meh I barely make threads
are you one of those despicable wall people who just sit around posting but not really
No that will be @Ireneisbaee
pretty much how much do you think about and what do you think about your posting tendencies
Eh....I need to post more?
​
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
do you post usually? I guess so

what kind of threads do you make
Jisoo appreciation threads those too rarely
what kind of threads do you usually post in
Threads asking me what kinds of threads I post in :sanapray:
do you reply to those who quote you or reply to your threads a lot
Meh I barely make threads
are you one of those despicable wall people who just sit around posting but not really
No that will be @Ireneisbaee
pretty much how much do you think about and what do you think about your posting tendencies
Eh....I need to post more?
​
Did you say something about profile posters :welp:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love posting :D so I tend to just post in all threads that catch my attention.
I do make threads but I honestly love just replying to threads more
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
On the kpop side I mostly make threads about my bias groups and bias idols. Like 60% Tzuyu.

On general side music or discussion topics that interest me.


I'll reply to any topics that catch my eye or where I'm quoted or threads of my friends.

I enjoy a controversial thread or two

I like defending in fanwar threads. It's fun.
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
do you post usually?
- Sometimes? :yolk:

what kind of threads do you make
- I don't make threads :yolk:

what kind of threads do you usually post in
- in the ones I get tagged most of the times :welp:

do you reply to those who quote you or reply to your threads a lot
- yes like 90% of the times :welp:

are you one of those despicable wall people who just sit around posting but not really

:welp::welp:
M-maybe :yolk:
​
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't reply as much as I should, I usually find myself just stalking observing people and their conversations in threads and thinking to myself "I don't know how people friend others and have these long, super friendly and super specific (most of the time even inside jokes) chats in threads while I struggle to reply in even the most easy threads I could reply and talk in

I'm kind of lame in that sense, but, I also really enjoy going around and reading what others are talking about even if I don't participate.
I try my best to stay out of controversial or nearly-fanwar-worthy threads, because despite how I may appear to others, I hate drama (at least, I hate being part of it) and don't want to get into things that I feel might be toxic or just unhealthy for my emotions or mental state of mind. I think I probably stick more to doing my own thing (working on idol threads, achievement threads, updating things like that etc) because I hate to feel rushed and even though I'm around here nearly 24/7 always feel like I'm either holding people up, or getting lost in the conversation


I'm more of an observer that spams likes on days I have time to go searching!
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't reply as much as I should, I usually find myself just stalking observing people and their conversations in threads and thinking to myself "I don't know how people friend others and have these long, super friendly and super specific (most of the time even inside jokes) chats in threads while I struggle to reply in even the most easy threads I could reply and talk in

I'm kind of lame in that sense, but, I also really enjoy going around and reading what others are talking about even if I don't participate.
I try my best to stay out of controversial or nearly-fanwar-worthy threads, because despite how I may appear to others, I hate drama (at least, I hate being part of it) and don't want to get into things that I feel might be toxic or just unhealthy for my emotions or mental state of mind. I think I probably stick more to doing my own thing (working on idol threads, achievement threads, updating things like that etc) because I hate to feel rushed and even though I'm around here nearly 24/7 always feel like I'm either holding people up, or getting lost in the conversation


I'm more of an observer that spams likes on days I have time to go searching!
:maheart:bless your relatable lil soul
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I love posting :D so I tend to just post in all threads that catch my attention.
I do make threads but I honestly love just replying to threads more
we know :joysip:
On the kpop side I mostly make threads about my bias groups and bias idols. Like 60% Tzuyu.

On general side music or discussion topics that interest me.


I'll reply to any topics that catch my eye or where I'm quoted or threads of my friends.

I enjoy a controversial thread or two

I like defending in fanwar threads. It's fun.
i need to go back and reply to all your song threads tbh
i been slackin:yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I try to make threads either informing stuff or discussing stuff that I find interesting enough. I'm currently most into anime so I'm most active in that section and make lot of anime threads, but I also post of stuff about kpop. I have been posting about Katalk and Burning Sun gate scandal since I try to keep myself updated with that and if I'm updating myself why not update others in process, since I know many here are interested to see how that one turns out.

I usually have quite long threads, I put effort and thoughts into them most of the time (not always). But that's how I usually post too, unnecessary many paragraphs and long sentences.

And I post in similar threads I would make rly. Discussion threads about kpop or sth newsworthy, though I ignore groups that I don't know about and I'm not as into fangirling either, with some expections ^^; I also keep up with anime section and then if there is sth that catches my eye on lounge and personal threads, preferably thought provoking ones or ones you can participate in.

If I have sth to say I reply to quote or those that post on my threads. If I don't have anything to add I usually like. If I do neither it's usually cause my phone is being difficult or I forgot ^^;
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
-How do you post usually?
In altered state of mind.

-What kind of threads do you make
The most random possible

-What kind of threads do you usually post in
On the ones from my clique

-Do you reply to those who quote you or reply to your threads a lot
Yes

-Are you one of those despicable wall people who just sit around posting but not really
Uh

-Pretty much how much do you think about and what do you think about your posting tendencies
I want more posts
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread