how....... (1 Viewer)

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think the posts I made are usually to appreciate some fromis_9 member or the group as a whole.
I like to make threads full of gifs (or at least with one).
I usually post on random threads that I might find interesting, or when I know the OP or someone who replied and I can quote/reply that user and interact.
I'm used to post more in profile pages, tho.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Randomly really.. if i feel like replying to something and if i can be bothered that's all.
if i don't i'll just read through it, so its not like i don't see certain threads i just don't feel like replying at the moment.
Threads i can't be bothered to make, cause i'm a observer at most.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
do you post usually?

Yes, used to do it so much more but I’m trying to get back into it. Got submerged by life and shit for an instant

what kind of threads do you make

I don’t make threads, I’m too nervous. They would probably suck, I’m thinking of all the English mistake I’d probably make and tbh, my head is pretty empty. Like I don’t think about anything at all, except for what I have to do.


what kind of threads do you usually post in

Any thread that my fetus or nerdy boy post 💕:pandalove:💕

Threads with a defined subject,. I don’t really like those chitchat threads, I will read them, if I expect it to be just a few derailed posts, but when it’s all the damn thread, I’ll just exit the tab quietly, won’t like, won’t participate . There is discord for that people :welp:


do you reply to those who quote you or reply to your threads a lot

I try to, or if I don’t have anything to add, will at least like the post to show I’ve seen it, and also as a thank you for including me


are you one of those despicable wall people who just sit around posting but not really
pretty much how much do you think about and what do you think about your posting tendencies


Hm what? Didn’t get that one.
Hmmmmm I don’t visit profiles anymore. I should. That’s where all the fun is at. But I don’t have enough time to do so unfortunately.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread