How'd you feel about being famous?6 (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I found out i'm gonna be famous somewhere where was tryina read my future based on zodiac sign lol.

I have no talent in any background for that though, but since it usually means you will be rich I won't discard the option even if I'm not the healthiest person. Lots of famous pll are depressed as well so why bother.
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Well snow white your fame probably will come in finding your seven dwarfs... ... Though your fame probably would come a lot differently then you thought,
Becoming a disney princess sounds way better than becoming a politician or celebrity to me 👀
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am related to famous people. But to be actuality famous. Wouldn't think much of it : /
It's just another day for me.

besides I'd loathe all the publicity.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wouldn't want to be famous. I like my freedom to be able to stuff like dating, shopping with paparazzi following me with a camera and taking pictures of my every move.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really wouldn’t want to be famous
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Nope nope nope.
I hate having attention focusd on me, Idea of everyone knowing who I am is severely depressing.
Regardless of the talent I may have or not. It just has never been of interest to me.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Some people get so rich they lose all respect for humanity.

That's how rich I want to be.

Anyway if I was famous I'd troll a lot but in real life instead of making threads.

I'd troll more than Jared Leto or Shia Labeouf.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread