Intro Howdy, ya'll ^^ (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
This is my second round on another K-Pop forum and I'm hoping this one will stick around much longer. I'm Kinnie. I started becoming a fan of K-Pop in 2017. I'm a multi-stanner because it's hard being loyal to just one or several other groups. I'm interested in Asian culture and learning the Korean language. I'm currently in college studying to become a teacher who teaches abroad instead of settling in my hometown. I believe the world is full of wonders and I'd like to experience it myself one day. I have a cat named Mazi and a doggo named Luna.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
This is my second round on another K-Pop forum and I'm hoping this one will stick around much longer. I'm Kinnie. I started becoming a fan of K-Pop in 2017. I'm a multi-stanner because it's hard being loyal to just one or several other groups. I'm interested in Asian culture and learning the Korean language. I'm currently in college studying to become a teacher who teaches abroad instead of settling in my hometown. I believe the world is full of wonders and I'd like to experience it myself one day. I have a cat named Mazi and a doggo named Luna.
Welcome! I hope you like it here!

I can help with Korean a little but I'm not a good teacher. I hope we can be friends!!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ignore Maruif stan N.Flying
I... I am OFFENDED! if you keep on attacking me like this I will leave this site and what will become of you then? BORING is what y'all will become! :chickill:

Stan Pink Fantasy AND stan WayV!
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome to ks!! Hope you like it here! :nekolove:

What groups do you stan?
Thank you! I'm already loving it here!

>> Too many yet not enough, lol.
My ult. group is NCT of course. Then there is BTS, LOONA, Ateez, GWSN, DIA, ONEUS, CIX, The Boyz, BlackPink, Cherry Bullet, IZ*One, Everglow, EXO, PLT, iKON, IMFACT, ITZY, JBJ,
Lucente, WayV, SuperM, ONF, PENTAGON, Red Velvet, TXT, Twice, Sunmi, Verivery, and lastly VAV. There are many others that I listen to but I don't know if I quite stan them yet.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome! I hope you like it here!

I can help with Korean a little but I'm not a good teacher. I hope we can be friends!!
Honestly, we could both teach each other. I'm still lacking even after binge-watching multiple K-dramas. oof.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Honestly, we could both teach each other. I'm still lacking even after binge-watching multiple K-dramas. oof.
Haha. I'm fluent so I don't really need the help but I'll still accept it and somewhat grade it for accuracy.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Heyy I hope you like it here and stick around! We ARE generally nice peop
Hecc yaaaassss. NCT is my ult of ults. Who is your favorite sub-unit and member? Mine is NCT 127 and obvi Jungwoo bebe.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Haha. I'm fluent so I don't really need the help but I'll still accept it and somewhat grade it for accuracy.
Omg. Teach me your ways. I'm good at pronunciation at least.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Hecc yaaaassss. NCT is my ult of ults. Who is your favorite sub-unit and member? Mine is NCT 127 and obvi Jungwoo bebe.
For me I am weak for anything WayV, but I love all the units!
Kun is my fave in the WHOLE group, but in Dream I am Chenle biased and in 127 MarkHyuck biased!

For me... WayV are climbing up to be one of my ult groups! My ult group arm is EXO, but my ult idols are EXO's Kai, SVT's Woozi + this one jpop idol Techi of Keyakizaka46!

Sorry for the rant... I tend to do those!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Omg. Teach me your ways. I'm good at pronunciation at least.
That's great. Pronunciation is always hardest for foreigners.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
But Woozi is in Seventeen get your groups straight.... You know your going to scare KInnie away.



And it's gonna all be my fault.
Bish Woozi-kick is powerful enough to transcend groups! If THIS is scary, my threads gonna scare her away anyways sooooo....

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread