Hows it goin my dudes (1 Viewer)

Wooyoungie

λ‘œλ ˆλ‚˜ β™‘
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base πŸ’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Nope this is the 2nd time with the first guy's friend... he got ideas ;-; i was sat on a chair this time and he asked me to lay down next to him and when i said no flat out he tried to play it off as loneliness rather than just admitting he was coming on to me (he'd been flirting the entire night and playing it off as jokes when i shut him down too)

You just cant trust some boys UGH
Seems like you're desirable :wimwim:
But I'll fight against anyone who annoys you :pandacop:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3α‘’273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3α‘’ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Seems like you're desirable :wimwim:
But I'll fight against anyone who annoys you :pandacop:
Thing is i'm only desirable because i'm a reasonably attractive lady who's very much so unavailable, they only want me just so they can say they did it, or did me if we're being HONEST :^) It's like a challenge for them

Just wait until u read about ANOTHER one on discord... and I bet there's more that I don't know about too πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ some dudes are just FIENDS I tell you! :pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop:

I'll fight for you too tho bby, let's always be pandacop for each other :pikahappy::jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Wooyoungie and yeji

Wooyoungie

λ‘œλ ˆλ‚˜ β™‘
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base πŸ’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Thing is i'm only desirable because i'm a reasonably attractive lady who's very much so unavailable, they only want me just so they can say they did it, or did me if we're being HONEST :^) It's like a challenge for them

Just wait until u read about ANOTHER one on discord... and I bet there's more that I don't know about too πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ some dudes are just FIENDS I tell you! :pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop:

I'll fight for you too tho bby, let's always be pandacop for each other :pikahappy::jenniesmug:
oof, creeps :yolk:

Aww and sure :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hello there. I hate waiting for the bus and I always find the bus drivers really rude here, where I live.
Playing with the cat would kill some time in any case.

I only have one person over at a time, multiple people gives my anxiety : /
why not youtube for a bit, unless your mobile data is limited, then skip that.
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread