hows my home screen looking (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎡taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
IT LOOKS GOOD ELL OH ELL
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

tai

from the land to the sea πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎡taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
What kind of phone is this!? It's so cool!
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
πŸ‡°πŸ‡·-πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PWMB
It's Awesome!!

Now, you're making me jealous.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
πŸ‡°πŸ‡·-πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PWMB
i recently inherited a iphone SE :pepeheart:
I miss my first generation SE. Currently, I have an Android phone, but I do miss the UI of the SE because I think it had a better chip. I don't know.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: cocomelon

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Unrivaled and unbeatable all at once.
I like the colour contrasting too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread