- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Thank you for believing in meOmg I'm so proud, you're not just a warrior, you're a war survivor!
Thank you for believing in meOmg I'm so proud, you're not just a warrior, you're a war survivor!
First of all I can't. Second of all she's right![]()
God has abandoned all of usVikki loves me too much to ban me![]()
First of all I can't. Second of all she's right![]()
What if we don't believe in godGod has abandoned all of us
What if I don't either and it was just smth dramatic to say just to get the point across that if hell existed that's where we'd be goingWhat if we don't believe in god![]()
What if I don't either and it was just smth dramatic to say just to get the point across that if hell existed that's where we'd be going![]()
Omg I stan
If we go to hell we can be friends with Satan![]()
We'll have a great friendship in hellOmg I stan![]()
You heard the footsteps? Do you have ultra instinct or something?@lexus @Vikki @AnotherKpopTrash @notthatmarko @mirella @perhapz GUYS
I FKIN CAUGHT IT
I CAUGHT THAT MF SPIDER
IT CAME BACK OUT FROM BEHIND MY MIRROR TODAY
U KNOW HOW I DISCOVERED IT? I COULD HEAR IT'S TINY LIL MF ASS FOOTSTEPS
I HAD AN EMPTY HARIBO PACKET DOWN BY MY MIRROR CUZ I HADN'T TAKEN IT TO THE BIN YET
AND I HEARD IT'S LIL ASSHOLE FOOTSTEPS WHEN IT WALKED OVER IT
AND GUESS WHAT GUYS
I STILL HAD MY VACUUM IN MY ROOM WITH THE EXTENSION THING ON IT
SO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID?
I VACUUMED THAT LIL MF ASSHOLE UP
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U NEVER LOSE HOPE
I KEPT THAT VACUUM IN MY ROOM BECAUSE I BELIEVED IN A DAY THAT WE'D SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN
HARD WORK AND PERSEVERANCE REALLY PAYS OFF MY GUYS
I AM LIVING PROOF OF THAT
NEVER GIVE UP
FOLLOW UR DREAMS
THE SPIDERS WILL NEVER WIN!!
and no lex im not gonna eat it, im not gonna cook it, im not gonna do anything with it, it's gonna stay in the vacuum in the conservatory until tomorrow morning, when my mum goes to empty it, and then it'll be gone forever
No I heard it on a lil empty haribo packet~ I also heard a spider on my wall once cuz it was underneath a poster, but walking on the poster so I woke up like wtf and then saw the spider coming out from the bottomYou heard the footsteps? Do you have ultra instinct or something?