and just .. are you taking proper care of yourself?
I am really not, I am only eating crap foods and it shows.. :III I want to start doing things right soon because this is no way to live tbh.. it's always such a huge struggle, idk why.. too many bad habits perhaps? I really want to change and treat myself well like I do with everyone else.. just do good for myself, my body and health so I can feel and look my best finally..
I am really not, I am only eating crap foods and it shows.. :III I want to start doing things right soon because this is no way to live tbh.. it's always such a huge struggle, idk why.. too many bad habits perhaps? I really want to change and treat myself well like I do with everyone else.. just do good for myself, my body and health so I can feel and look my best finally..