News hua chenyu and zhang bichen have a daughter (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Also wow he didn’t even know he became a father until much later :wimwim:
Idk what the future holds for the two of them, hopefully they can be on good terms for the sake of the child atleast.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Willow

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Also wow he didn’t even know he became a father until much later :wimwim:
Idk what the future holds for the two of them, hopefully they can be on good terms for the sake of the child atleast.
yeah
this coming right after zheng shuang though... the entertainment circle is wilding rn
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah
this coming right after zheng shuang though... the entertainment circle is wilding rn
Yeah Chinese celebs be wilding :wimwim:
So much drama in January already :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and mysteric

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
omg omg OMGGGGGGGG

MY BABY HAS A BABY

His response to having a child is exactly what I imagined it to be. He’s a responsible and loving person so that child is SO lucky to have him. And she seems to be taking in his footsteps with the singing. Gosh I’m so happy for him. This is probably the news I least expected to wake up to today but I’m thrilled. I just hope his c-fandom takes it easy. They’re huge and loud but although they seem chill, he hasn’t even been in a dating scandal before so I have no idea how they’ll react...

Also I have no idea who the lady is and I’m sure she had her reasons but to me it makes no sense at all that someone would break up with their partner because they’re pregnant... If anything, it should bring them together. Maybe she was scared because they’re public figures and all, but it literally took her 3 years to tell him he was a dad? That’s crazy! I guess better late than never though.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah Chinese celebs be wilding :wimwim:
So much drama in January already :wimwim:
Lol you think this is a lot. A bunch of celebs had to mass deny rumours about them after HCY confirmed this rumour about him having a child





My fave is Yixing’s relationship denial: “He only has 3 cats”. :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
omg omg OMGGGGGGGG

MY BABY HAS A BABY

His response to having a child is exactly what I imagined it to be. He’s a responsible and loving person so that child is SO lucky to have him. And she seems to be taking in his footsteps with the singing. Gosh I’m so happy for him. This is probably the news I least expected to wake up to today but I’m thrilled. I just hope his c-fandom takes it easy. They’re huge and loud but although they seem chill, he hasn’t even been in a dating scandal before so I have no idea how they’ll react...

Also I have no idea who the lady is and I’m sure she had her reasons but to me it makes no sense at all that someone would break up with their partner because they’re pregnant... If anything, it should bring them together. Maybe she was scared because they’re public figures and all, but it literally took her 3 years to tell him he was a dad? That’s crazy! I guess better late than never though.
Lol it’s like the opposite of Korea where if you randomly get someone pregnant- bam! Shotgun wedding time :lisalaugh:

Meanwhile in China :ilovebread:

This reads like the plot of some super soap opera or something :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
omg omg OMGGGGGGGG

MY BABY HAS A BABY

His response to having a child is exactly what I imagined it to be. He’s a responsible and loving person so that child is SO lucky to have him. And she seems to be taking in his footsteps with the singing. Gosh I’m so happy for him. This is probably the news I least expected to wake up to today but I’m thrilled. I just hope his c-fandom takes it easy. They’re huge and loud but although they seem chill, he hasn’t even been in a dating scandal before so I have no idea how they’ll react...

Also I have no idea who the lady is and I’m sure she had her reasons but to me it makes no sense at all that someone would break up with their partner because they’re pregnant... If anything, it should bring them together. Maybe she was scared because they’re public figures and all, but it literally took her 3 years to tell him he was a dad? That’s crazy! I guess better late than never though.
I think she's a singer too? They're daughter is guaranteed to be a vocal lmao
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Lol it’s like the opposite of Korea where if you randomly get someone pregnant- bam! Shotgun wedding time :lisalaugh:

Meanwhile in China :ilovebread:

This reads like the plot of some super soap opera or something :lisalaugh:
it went from zbc has a kid -> the father is a singer with 300 million+ streams -> it's hcy's kid -> "stfu my cousin doesn't have a kid" -> fans: oh the kid is probably his cat -> hcy: I have a kid
the way no one saw this coming lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
it went from zbc has a kid -> the father is a singer with 300 million+ streams -> it's hcy's kid -> "stfu my cousin doesn't have a kid" -> fans: oh the kid is probably his cat -> hcy: I have a kid
the way no one saw this coming lmao
Lmao fans tried their best to play defense :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread