- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
The only thing left for me is my dignity and some bread crumbs.we have just discover a new anime the Panccoonda a new mix animal of a raccoon and a panda
"SO CUTE I WANT A PANCCOONDA T-T *but i a broke Maknae a very broke one*" *check my bag *moth fly out* see food in a bag* ohhhhh YAY *eat it* i don't have money but at least i have my snacks
Was it mega chonk? Or just thicc and boujie?Badgers are so chonky. There's one that's been living in the bush where the foxes hang out across my road, the first time I ever saw one it was that one, I was shocked at how big it was. You never truly understand the sheer cHONK of them until u see one irl.
Mega chonk bruh. Like it was literally the size of a fox except fatter, so like, a medium size dog kinda size. Not the size of like a husky or something, but much chonkier than like a beagleWas it mega chonk? Or just thicc and boujie?
I'm just picturing like a really thicc pancake.Mega chonk bruh. Like it was literally the size of a fox except fatter, so like, a medium size dog kinda size. Not the size of like a husky or something, but much chonkier than like a beagle