Huh, I suddenly have a complete EXID set!! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
No clue how it happened but somehow I have completed EXID :wimwim:

solji.JPG
LE.JPG
hani.JPG
hyelin.JPG
junghwa.JPG


I remember getting Hani and Junghwa through daily quests and @eclipsoul helped me get my final card Solji :sanapray:
I don't remember how I got LE and Hyerin but I'll take it :pikadab:

Completing a set when I can't even complete daily quest anymore feels weird, wasn't even a set I was actively seeking but I'll keep it :lisalaugh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
well do you like EXID then? or at least the cards?
I like them casually but not like a major fan lol, tho I do love Solji vocals and Hani in general so I'll take it :sanapray:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats Ozy!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I like them casually but not like a major fan lol, tho I do love Solji vocals and Hani in general so I'll take it :sanapray:
I wonder why you love Hani :rosesmug: might be a specific fancam?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Congrats on completing EXID and you better value them :shamesica:
I do, it's just unexpected :lisalaugh:
I've been trying for T-ara so long and completed EXID in the process lmao.

I wonder why you love Hani :rosesmug: might be a specific fancam?
Why yes, that's part of it although that's not the only good fancam :rosesmug:
She's also super fun in varieties and other stuff lol.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
I do, it's just unexpected :lisalaugh:
I've been trying for T-ara so long and completed EXID in the process lmao.



Why yes, that's part of it although that's not the only good fancam :rosesmug:
She's also super fun in varieties and other stuff lol.
Well tbf I think Dani only got pulled for the first time right before the Valentines event started so T-ara wasn't even possible until recently
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread