huh mysteric's back (1 Viewer)

should i make a smrookies/smngg thread?

  • yes, ningning vocal legend hina ace jimin it girl

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no, you'll only update once in 234092380 years before ghosting again

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Hi welcome bk, iv missed u. Im steviSONE, btw. Its been too long tat i dont wat else 2 say to u. So ill end this post here. Hope u r well n stay safe n healthy.
 
  • Love
Reactions: mysteric

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think I'm really back??

sorry to everyone for poofing off into existence for the past months without even a heads up... stuff just came up ig

I haven't been keeping up with kpop apart from the groups I stan (plus Mystic and SM rookies) so have I missed anything in the kpop world (or on kps)?


:pikahappy:
ily @everyone minus the trolls if we still have any,
According to you I'm not a forum troll? :pepeheart:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
What you missed? People tried to bring up Taeyong's "bullying" scandal back up, but his name is now cleared as Dispatch came to the rescue and now SM will sue people.

Also, AOA's Jimin left cuz she reportedly bullied Mina for 10 years. Poor girl cut herself
 
  • Wow
Reactions: mysteric

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hi there. Glad to see you again! :) I've had a few name changes too lol
I don't believe we have trolls here? O.o
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Hi welcome bk, iv missed u. Im steviSONE, btw. Its been too long tat i dont wat else 2 say to u. So ill end this post here. Hope u r well n stay safe n healthy.
aw I missed spamming the game forums w you
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I'm here wondering whether or not you really remember the correct one. I don't get your "chefs kiss" reference.
to be fair though, everyone's aesthetic look nicer than my meme aesthetic :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
What you missed? People tried to bring up Taeyong's "bullying" scandal back up, but his name is now cleared as Dispatch came to the rescue and now SM will sue people.

Also, AOA's Jimin left cuz she reportedly bullied Mina for 10 years. Poor girl cut herself
oh rip I don't keep up w AOA so I didn't know that,,, I really hope Mina's getting the help and support she needs rn
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome back hun
 
  • Love
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread