- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,396
- Reactions Received
- 151,406
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
“I can’t believe people in x group. They have such superiority complexes. We (people in y group) are so much better! We don’t have superiority complexes! Not at all! We’re just better than them like that!”
Sometimes when I see stuff like that I really can’t imagine that they’re not trolling but bring a few people from that group into the convo and it becomes obvious it’s not trolling and they’re legit thinking that
Makes me want to cry.
Sometimes when I see stuff like that I really can’t imagine that they’re not trolling but bring a few people from that group into the convo and it becomes obvious it’s not trolling and they’re legit thinking that