Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,368 Reactions Received 41,046 Cards View Profile KS Coins 238,157 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 20 July 2026 #1
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 20 July 2026 #2 I had a listen and I like what I am hearing
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,368 Reactions Received 41,046 Cards View Profile KS Coins 238,157 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 21 July 2026 #3 Freja_Nilsdotter said: I had a listen and I like what I am hearing Click to expand... Well, I also like what I am seeing
Freja_Nilsdotter said: I had a listen and I like what I am hearing Click to expand... Well, I also like what I am seeing
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 22 July 2026 #4 Boyo said: Well, I also like what I am seeing Click to expand... I know what you meaaaaan