gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 6 November 2021 #1 Reactions: Willow and Boyo
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 6 November 2021 #2 I am looking for Taki!! @baejin @badcrookshanks Reactions: Willow and tricky
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,362 Reactions Received 41,043 Cards View Profile KS Coins 237,674 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 6 November 2021 #3 I-LAND babies, gooo! Reactions: Willow and gud_bam
tricky Joined 15 November 2020 Messages 11,086 Reactions Received 11,556 Location we like it like Cards View Profile KS Coins 11,767 Fandom zeroady Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @moonlight 6 November 2021 #4 Yasssss I miss my boys Reactions: gud_bam and Willow