when will the hybe monopoly end :shake:
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,011 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 13 November 2023 #1 when will the hybe monopoly end Reactions: Selfmate, Yerichu and Yuzuru
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,320 Reactions Received 55,069 Cards View Profile KS Coins 283,890 13 November 2023 #2 interesting Reactions: Day1
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,011 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 13 November 2023 #3 Selfmate said: interesting Click to expand... more competition for LSM Reactions: Selfmate
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,320 Reactions Received 55,069 Cards View Profile KS Coins 283,890 13 November 2023 #4 Day said: more competition for LSM Click to expand... competition??? but I'm exiled to kwangya - I'm outta of the game... but competition is good overall for kpop no? Reactions: Day1
Day said: more competition for LSM Click to expand... competition??? but I'm exiled to kwangya - I'm outta of the game... but competition is good overall for kpop no?