Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,668 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 15 January 2020 #1 Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin, RandAlThor, VillageIdiot and 4 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 15 January 2020 #2 I just hope we will get some solo slayage from Hyelin. She has a beautiful voice and I am sure she could do amazing if she was given the chance. on another note I am happy she is trying to do what‘s best for her Reactions: spicy_illusion, YouNiceKeepGoin, RandAlThor and 3 others
I just hope we will get some solo slayage from Hyelin. She has a beautiful voice and I am sure she could do amazing if she was given the chance. on another note I am happy she is trying to do what‘s best for her
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 15 January 2020 #3 i wish her all the best in whatever she does in the future. Reactions: spicy_illusion, YouNiceKeepGoin, RandAlThor and 3 others
D Deleted member 74 15 January 2020 #4 I wish her all the best <3 She has a really nice voice, I hope she'll get many good opportunities Reactions: spicy_illusion, YouNiceKeepGoin, VillageIdiot and 2 others
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 15 January 2020 #5 Good for her I hope she kills in whatever she does next Reactions: spicy_illusion, YouNiceKeepGoin, RandAlThor and 2 others
YouNiceKeepGoin Joined 18 April 2019 Messages 2,326 Reactions Received 7,732 Location TXT's Hair Line Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @SakinoSweety 15 January 2020 #6 I Hope Things turn out well for her! She's beautiful and has a nice voice~ Reactions: spicy_illusion, Abeamus and yeji
EXID Joined 6 May 2019 Messages 226 Reactions Received 695 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 January 2020 #7 Now only waiting for my girl Hyojin and Solji Reactions: spicy_illusion and Abeamus