Saythename17 Joined 10 June 2020 Messages 3,246 Reactions Received 5,771 Location Loving myself Cards View Profile KS Coins -5 Gender Female Ship @Jimmychimchim 7 August 2020 #1 Reactions: AmysTeri, yeji and kodoku
Saythename17 Joined 10 June 2020 Messages 3,246 Reactions Received 5,771 Location Loving myself Cards View Profile KS Coins -5 Gender Female Ship @Jimmychimchim 7 August 2020 #2 Taglist : @mirella @bulletproof @yoda_tato @Tpse @TaShye @Joy Reactions: AmysTeri and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 8 August 2020 #3 that design tho... Reactions: Saythename17
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 8 August 2020 #4 If no one is around you, Say baby I love you. But really, I hope it's good. I haven't been disappointed with her releases yet, but I'ma need more music than what she's been putting out xD Reactions: Saythename17
If no one is around you, Say baby I love you. But really, I hope it's good. I haven't been disappointed with her releases yet, but I'ma need more music than what she's been putting out xD