Trading Hyoyeon Halloween for trade (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I haven't look which groups had Halloween cards... I'll just wait and see your offers :pepelook:
Well CLC has Halloween cards so there you go saved the trouble :wimwim:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Baekhyun Solo (1 card)
CLC
GFriend
IZ*One
Jessica Solo (1 card)
Loona
Oh My Girl
Taemin Solo (1 card)
Taeyeon Solo (1 card)
Twice
TXT

I guess I can accept those ones...
:fingerpoke:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I mean they're like the only Korean group you've prioritised since the 3rd batch :haylul:
I still try to get the other cards but none of them have dropped (the ones I still need) :ChaeNo:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread