Following a chat I had with friends, I've spent some times these days wondering what Korean entertainment company would I like to join, and I've come up to three results: SM, JYP and Cube. I'm just hesitating between which would be the best for me: I'm 16, a girl, looking to make this classic K-pop style, and I'd above all like to be in a company who can take care of me. By that I mean a company who actually cares about their artists and trainees, and who is willing to do something to help them achieve their goal.
I'm hesitating because SM is more willing to experiment stuff, JYP are the most cautious and Cube are giving a lot of creation freedom to their artists.
Could anyone help me make that choice?
(sorry if i made some mistakes in my english typing, i'm tired lol)
I'm hesitating because SM is more willing to experiment stuff, JYP are the most cautious and Cube are giving a lot of creation freedom to their artists.
Could anyone help me make that choice?
(sorry if i made some mistakes in my english typing, i'm tired lol)