He's grown so much, its beautiful :maheart:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,399 Reactions Received 151,412 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 13 January 2019 #1 He's grown so much, its beautiful Reactions: mirella, Wingfrost, Neckologist and 3 others
planetarium Joined 23 November 2018 Messages 592 Reactions Received 2,029 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Pronouns she/her 13 January 2019 #2 Leo and Ken, prepare. Hyuk is coming for your positions. I'm just sad that they couldn't make a well-deserved, proper MV for such a pretty song. Still loving it though, well done Hyuk~ :llama_lovely: Reactions: Neckologist, yeji and Ahsoka
Leo and Ken, prepare. Hyuk is coming for your positions. I'm just sad that they couldn't make a well-deserved, proper MV for such a pretty song. Still loving it though, well done Hyuk~ :llama_lovely:
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 13 January 2019 #3 I LOVE THIS SONG so proud of Hyuk. I always loved his voice so I was super excited to know he will release something. defently not disappointed Reactions: mirella, Neckologist and Ahsoka
I LOVE THIS SONG so proud of Hyuk. I always loved his voice so I was super excited to know he will release something. defently not disappointed
TWIZZLER Under Piles of Glitter . Joined 4 January 2019 Messages 543 Reactions Received 1,793 Location Taemins Ear Canal Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @circleroses 13 January 2019 #4 This was everything I ever wanted and more :D Reactions: Neckologist, yeji and Ahsoka
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 13 January 2019 #5 Who's cutting the onions!? It's so beautiful Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka