TV Hyun bin and Son Ye jin from CLoY are confirmed to be dating [Dispatch 1st Jan Couple 2021] (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,402
Reactions Received
53,170
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,812
Gender
Female
[update]

​

“It’s official: both Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have confirmed that they’re in a relationship!

On January 1, Hyun Bin’s agency VAST Entertainment stated, “Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin met through their projects, and after the end of their drama, their positive feelings towards one another developed into a romantic relationship.”

The agency added, “We ask that you look warmly upon their relationship and cheer them on in the future.”

Son Ye Jin’s agency MS Team Entertainment similarly confirmed, “The two of them got to know each other through their acting projects, and after the end of their drama, they developed an interest in each other and ended up dating.”

Congratulations to the happy couple!”

-





-

7C95E18D-E6E4-4570-BF9B-23544216B9C5.jpeg

"According to Dispatch, when the co-stars denied dating rumors multiple times in the past, they were telling the truth and were not, in fact, romantically involved at the time. However, a source close to Hyun Bin reportedly stated that around March 2020, the two developed romantic feelings for one another. The anonymous source commented, “I think that after the drama ended and they spent time apart, they began to miss each other.”

Dispatch claimed that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin met up several times to hang out with fellow actors following the end of “Crash Landing on You,” and during these get-togethers, they realized just how well-suited they were as a couple. They also reportedly bonded over their mutual love of golf."

Along with its report, Dispatch published photos of Son Ye Jin getting into Hyun Bin’s car."

4340973F-FE08-48AE-9D36-B569B4C46274.jpeg

"Several close acquaintances to the two actors have commented on their relationship.
  • “Honestly, during the filming of Crash Landing On You, they were so into their roles. I don’t know their feelings, I can’t tell if it’s acting or real love.”
  • “I think Hyun Bin had developed feelings after the drama finished and when they had to separate, he developed that feeling of longing for her.”
  • “It wasn’t easy for Son Ye Jin to change her relationship with Hyun Bin. But, the busier they became, the more affectionate of each other they became.”
  • “They have filmed two projects together now. They have been watching each other for a long time, and even at their age, they have been carefully starting to date.”
[ soompi ]
 
Last edited:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
They have had dating rumours surrounding them for so long and they kept denying. I wonder if they'll confirm this time. Congrats to the couple if true though!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Xeulgi

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,402
Reactions Received
53,170
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,812
Gender
Female
They have had dating rumours surrounding them for so long and they kept denying. I wonder if they'll confirm this time. Congrats to the couple if true though!
Ig they will confirm it if they are really dating as dispatch says, since hyun bin usually does confirm when there has been dating news about him.

It also seems like that sbs report was right so I guess there will be another dating news about an idol couple soon too?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,402
Reactions Received
53,170
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,812
Gender
Female

​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Everyone and their mother thought they were dating lmao and now it’s confirmed.
Congrats to the couple, actor couples are usually pretty well supported by the gp so I wish them luck :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi
D

Deleted member 74

We been knew since I watched crash landing on you
I even watched their interviews/press conferences for crash landing on you and their other project together
Their eyes said it all, they match so well :saranghae: Beautiful couple
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Tbh I think they are now the highest profile couple in all of Korea since Song Song is no more lol. 2 legit A-listers.

I've loved Son Yejin since the first time I watched The Classic more than a decade ago :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread