I am not sure how to describe it? Hope you all like it.
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 4 December 2022 #1 I am not sure how to describe it? Hope you all like it. Last edited: 4 December 2022 Reactions: _Sammy_, shika and The_LastRomeo
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 4 December 2022 #2 It's pretty!
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 4 December 2022 #3 Vv nice :))
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 4 December 2022 #4 yoonie said: Vv nice :)) Click to expand... Cheers Reactions: shika