- Joined
- 9 November 2021
- Messages
- 4,236
- Reactions Received
- 6,587
- Website
- mrrghostface.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Hufflepuff
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/they
- Ship
IM SO HAPPY I LOVE HIS FRAKING BLONDE HAIRIT'S BACK!!!![]()
It suits him so well honestly... now we just need his hair to be long againIM SO HAPPY I LOVE HIS FRAKING BLONDE HAIR
omg yess... not me having him as wallpaper (long blonde hair, tied back, him in a calvin clein shirt)It suits him so well honestly... now we just need his hair to be long again
IKRRRROMG, YASSSS!The superior haircolor for him. Just... let it be long again, pls.
Just like Beomgyu'sIKRRRR
HIS LONG HAIR IS SUPERIOR![]()
i really hope he doesn't cut it for a while to, let me enjoy long hair era pleaseeeeJust like Beomgyu's![]()
Same. I looove his hair so much.i really hope he doesn't cut it for a while to, let me enjoy long hair era pleaseeee![]()
i knowwwww like stop it.. let us enjoy it longerrrSame. I looove his hair so much.But all of them cut it at the end.
i knowwwww like stop it.. let us enjoy it longerrr
LMAO