Photo Hyunjin Instagram update (13.8.26) (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,362
Reactions Received
41,043
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
237,674
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Woah. He looks so good. 😍
As much as I was sad for the looong hair, he also looks amazing now with this hair.

Btw, the liquid lipsticks are pretty, but no way I will buy a makeup that pricey (at least, where I live it’s expensive).
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Good lookin
 

HyuneSuga

#1 HWANGER
.
Joined
28 January 2026
Messages
3,103
Reactions Received
847
Location
Hyunjin #1 Australian Stan
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
44,083
Fandom
HWANGER
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Woah. He looks so good. 😍
As much as I was sad for the looong hair, he also looks amazing now with this hair.

Btw, the liquid lipsticks are pretty, but no way I will buy a makeup that pricey (at least, where I live it’s expensive).

Right as someone who stans long hair hyunjin this hair actually looks so good on him especially since he can style it 3 different ways

Only hair I didn't like was buzz but even he keeps calling himself baldy when he looks back 🤣🤣
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,362
Reactions Received
41,043
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
237,674
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Right as someone who stans long hair hyunjin this hair actually looks so good on him especially since he can style it 3 different ways

Only hair I didn't like was buzz but even he keeps calling himself baldy when he looks back 🤣🤣
I deeply disliked the buzz first, but at the end, I loved it. :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread