I admit that... (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
1,941
Reactions Received
2,738
Location
yksi kaksi kolme sauna~~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,054
Fandom
ATINY/KAJ stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
I used to think the Shipping Thread was a thread, where users were shipping idols.
Like that users probably would say "Oh, I ship Lizkook" or "I ship Jaehyun x bread"
And maybe also try to convince people that their ship is realer.​
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Shipping to other countries too?
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Wait you can ship user's?
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I used to think the Shipping Thread was a thread, where users were shipping idols.
Like that users probably would say "Oh, I ship Lizkook" or "I ship Jaehyun x bread"
And maybe also try to convince people that their ship is realer.​
Initially, I was confused as well. It should be updated as Members Shipping Thread, honestly. But, I know that won't happen.

Erigomlove ~ Yes, if you enter the thread, it's for KPS members / users.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread