- Joined
- 15 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,134
- Reactions Received
- 7,507
- Location
- chocoland
- Website
- www.cubeent.co.kr
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16
- Pronouns
- pretty/savage
- Ship
i'm sure no one will ever guess who i am :BREAD:
I only know YurinatorsLeean would do Jeno by now
a tip: Yurisistable
There will be plenty of those for my RV babiesHey, welcome to KPS! I hope to see some of your appreciation posts here
:llama_lovely::llama_lovely:
ACE!Guess me 2 oppar
About to go to bed in a few minutes hopefully. Its been a long day......Hello, how do you do?
... What the ewI only know Yurinators![]()
Can I phone a friend?... What the ew
Have you guessed yet :pandaboss:
TAEYONG DOESN'T RING A BELGI FOR YOU???
Ah Belgi!!!! This is why we all need to have our AKP namesTAEYONG DOESN'T RING A BELGI FOR YOU???
Lmao you should've got this by now.
I'm not very good at guessing game sLmao you should've got this by now.
Hint: European Country_Fandom Name
NoAh Belgi!!!! This is why we all need to have our AKP namessays the person that has Reveluv instead of Sone
Id love if i would be ace but i aint themI only know Yurinators
There will be plenty of those for my RV babiesespecially my Seulgi bear :pepeaww:
ACE!
About to go to bed in a few minutes hopefully. Its been a long day......
And to everyone who's welcomed me here. Have a kiss from the beautiful bear!
![]()
I thought that you were from the groups in your bias list..Id love if i would be ace but i aint them
best sigYep this British wanker and the resident fanboy of Seulgi bear and Taengoo is now here
![]()
I am sure that you can all recognise who I am from AKP
![]()
Its iconic and won't ever be changedbest sig
WELL GUESS WHAT I AM HERE AHAHAHAHAthank god she's not. sorry couldn't resist![]()