I almost ate something potentially gross (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I was so hungry at work and so I bought some food during my break (it was eggs with potatoes, idek..) and then a girl said she thinks it's made with pig fat aka the nastiest thing in the universe (to me) and also my worst nightmare. Wasted money because I left it all right there...yikesss

What was a time when you were close to eating something you'd regret? :P

 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg yes, this happened to me as well, twice!! (with some kind of meat sauce and bacon or something like it)
wait, you're a vegetarian too?
AND EVERYTHING HAS BACON SMH ITS SO ANNOYING
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
true haha and yes I am, well actually I started eating fish recently but yeah xD
I don't eat fish, but rarely eat shrimp, so yeah
but that's so cool! <33
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pineapple. It not gross, but it make me itchy. I use to love eating pineapple when I was younger.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread