- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,056
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'm not surprised you and Yena like it rough... Kinda shocked Moguri is in to that...Most the time our relationship is more like this
Also, don't for a second think no one noticed that weird sex toy on the bed...Most the time our relationship is more like this
very cute!!
Are you telling on Moguri?
Most the time our relationship is more like this
you mean the massage thingy?Also, don't for a second think no one noticed that weird sex toy on the bed...I'm going to be in so much trouble when Moguri logs on...
I wish it was not like that
OMG, Moguri admitted it... I'm going to go repent. The world is obviously ending and the second coming is about to happen.you mean the massage thingy?![]()
OMG, Moguri admitted it... I'm going to go repent. The world is obviously ending and the second coming is about to happen.![]()
Me? I would neverAre you telling on Moguri?![]()
oh I seeMe? I would neverJust sharing some cuteness with a Butterfly friend