I am about to do smth ... (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
You know I have been sharing a few songs with you recently...
So I am about to get the pro account for one month to be able to put my songs on streaming services

We'll see if I will pay longer afterwards but I really want to see what will happen :D

Should I use the name "Candice Jones" or should I create a new name?

Most songs I have made are Candice's songs anyway but idk if using her name is a good idea?​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,461
Reactions Received
9,472
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
77,018
Gender
Male
If you can spare the money and Suno don't steal too much of your time, you could do it. You're talented, that's for sure. Paying monthly is a good idea in case you'll lose interest after a few weeks (or Suno AI gets too time-consuming).

We already talked about Udio.


It's for free and you have much more credits. It might be a good choice too if you make songs with typical verse/bridge/chorus scheme. But better don't try something like Prog Metal. Udio AI don't like more complex song arrangements in its current beta state. It also seems to be a bit more unstable than Suno AI, but it's nothing dramatic.

Keeping the username 'Candice Jones' is a good idea because she's already part of your 'fictional life.'

If you think about streaming your songs, you should also think about adding some type of copyright. Theoretically AI songs are public domain, but what about AI songs with your own lyrics? Theoretically they should be copyright protected, but the AI technology is still too new for clear legal statements. Nevertheless I'd gave at least my best songs some protection using DistroLock.

 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
If you can spare the money and Suno don't steal too much of your time, you could do it. You're talented, that's for sure. Paying monthly is a good idea in case you'll lose interest after a few weeks (or Suno AI gets too time-consuming).

We already talked about Udio.


It's for free and you have much more credits. It might be a good choice too if you make songs with typical verse/bridge/chorus scheme. But better don't try something like Prog Metal. Udio AI don't like more complex song arrangements in its current beta state. It also seems to be a bit more unstable than Suno AI, but it's nothing dramatic.

Keeping the username 'Candice Jones' is a good idea because she's already part of your 'fictional life.'

If you think about streaming your songs, you should also think about adding some type of copyright. Theoretically AI songs are public domain, but what about AI songs with your own lyrics? Theoretically they should be copyright protected, but the AI technology is far too new for clear legal statements. Nevertheless I'd gave at least your best songs some protection using DistroLock.

I have suscribed for a month!!!! We'll see if I am going to renew once it is over :=)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread